Gallery Lighting Systems
Bring a picture to life with a Gallery Lighting System by Gallery Systems
Our lighting system comes with fully customisable lighting tracks and lights and will arrive to you in an easy DIY installation format. Your lighting system can be installed at home by a handyman by a licensed electrician if you’re wanting your transformer hard-wired into the ceiling. Our picture lighting system is non-invasive, easy to install and efficient!
Design your own Gallery Lighting System
- Measure your wall space
- Decide on the number of lights you require
- Choose your kit by factoring in the answers to 1 & 2
- The Micro Kit: Runs up to 6 lights (over approx. 6m of track)
- The Mini Kit: Runs up to 8 lights (over approx. 9m of track)
- The Maxi Kit: Runs up to 18 lights (over approx. 20m of track)* Tracks come in either 2m or 3m lengths, in white powder-coated or silver-anodised finishes.
- Choose the colour of your light wands and lamps.
- Light Wands: The fittings on the stainless-steel wands come in white or black –and you can choose lamps to match.
- Lamps: Available in 7-watt LED lamps (up to 40,000 hours) or 20-watt halogen(up to 5,000 hours). The lamp angle is adjustable to cater for different art positions on the wall.
Your system will arrive pre-wired and ready to go!
For full installation instructions see our directions page
Or check out our other art gallery hanging systems;
Need help planning your lighting system?
Just contact our friendly team at email@example.com
What People are Saying
“The components all went together very easily and the standard and design of all was extremely high. We thoroughly endorse your product and invite prospective clients to view our gallery to see the installed system of light” – Ian Holwell, President Stawell Railway Station Galler
“e are particularly impressed with the Gallery Lighting System – so much more effective than the usual gallery lighting” – Giovanna Olive, Landsborough Gallery, Queensland
“The obvious benefits to me are low installation cost, low running cost, versatility, low heat and of course, the excellent overall effect of the lights on the artwork. Another benefit some people may overlook is that with the lighting system being direct onto the artwork, we are able to keep the rest of the lighting in the gallery to a minimum, if not delete it altogether, therefore minimizing any distraction from the artwork” -Gary Myers, Artist, Queensland